Tuesday 1 May 2018

Gardening card


This is a card for my DT post over at craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.

I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with green card and then added a strip of green and white gingham card. I added an image from a Hunky Dory book and mounted that onto tan card before adding to my card. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut that with an oval die from a Presscut nesting set. I then attached it to a larger tan oval cut with the next size in the nesting set. I attached this to my card. I die cut the watering can in mirror card using a Marianne die.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #57 - anything goes (unlimited)
wordartwednesday #332 - anything goes (2/5)
notjustcards #April - anything goes (5/5)
artisticinspirations #199 - anything goes (unlimited)
creatalicious #138 - anything goes optional add a sentiment (unlimited)
craftingfromtheheart #204 - anything goes (1/3)
throughthecraftroomdoor #1st May - anything goes (1/2)
backtobasicsandbeyond #1 - matt and layering (2/3)
craftycreations #365 - anything goes (2/2)
inspirationdestination #149 - anything goes (unlimited)
abitmoretimetocraft #67 - anything goes (unlimited)
createsandmakes #21 - anything goes (1/3)


8 comments:

  1. Hi Beckie this is a stunning card. I love the image of the garden and the papers you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely personalised sentiment makes a card extra special I think. Love the layout and topper, thank you for joining in at Back to Basics and Beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Beckie, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again soon. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect card for this time of year! Love the patterned paper used for this along with that great watering can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect card for a gardening friend. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that s a place I want to be at!!! look fantastic!!
    So Wonderful creation and a wonderful design!!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to visit and follow my blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional add a sentiment” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete