Saturday 14 October 2017

Poinsettia gift tag


A gift tag to match the colour scheme of the tree decorations. 

I have used a Die Sire Create a Card nesting die set. Because the die set is designed to make cards the one side doesn't cut but that is easy to solve I have just cut that side with a guillotine. I have used kraft card to cut the first layer and then parchment card for the next layer. I then die cut the poinsettia with a Marianne die and the sentiment with a Tonic Studios. I inked the edges of  all my elements before assembling my gift tag. I added some embellishments from my stash to complete my tag.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #304 - anything goes (unlimited)
inspirationdestination #135 - anything goes (unlimited)
pearlysparkles #21 - anything goes (unlimited)
reasonableribbon #173 - anything goes with ribbon (unlimited)
creativeladybirdscreations #30 - anything goes (3/3)
notjustcards #11th Oct - anything goes (4/5)
craftyhazelnutschristmas #355 - anything goes option stripes (unlimited)*
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2 #Oct - anything goes (unlimited)
asnowflakespromise #45 - anything goes (3/3)
abcchristmas- u for unlimited/v for vibrant (unlimited)
12monthsofchristmaslinkup. #34 - anything goes (3/3)
throughthepurplehaze #135 - anything goes (3/3)
craftycatzweekly #388 - anything goes optional ribbon (2/3)
craftyfriends #68 - anything goes (3/3)
jwscrapshack #210 - anything goes (2/3)
asyoulikeit #5th Oct - use ribbon or flowers/ribbon because you have so many options (2/3)*
hidinginmycraftroom #322 - super scraps (1/3)




12 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag! Love the color scheme and the great sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome die-cuts, Rebecca. I love that teal color you used. Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge. I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Karen L
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag, I love the color. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag, Rebecca. I love your poinsettia and colour. Thanks for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Tag...thanxx for sharing with us at Jo’s Scrapshack .
    Sherry Lynn
    DT @ Jo’s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome, Beckie. Thanks so much for playing along with us. I'm always SO delighted to have you share your talents with us.
    Blessings,
    karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag - thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete