Sunday 1 October 2017

Lion Birthday Card


This card is for my DT post over at craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.

I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with brown card and then three strips of animal print card. I picked up this paper in a pack from "Instore" in the childrens craft section.

I die cut the lion using a Tonic die. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Presscut oval die from a nesting set. I used the next two sizes in the set to cut a brown oval and a tan oval to mount the sentiment before attaching to my card. I then attached my lion

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #302 - anything goes (unlimited)
artisticinspirations #186 - anything goes (unlimited)
creatalicious #124 - anything goes option make your own background (unlimited)
avenue613 #202 - anything goes option masculine (2/8)
jwscrapshack #209 - anything goes (2/3)
alphabet #29th Sept - oval
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #51 - anything goes (2/3)
pearlysparkles #21 - anything goes (unlimited)
sparklesforum #96 - die cuts/punches (unlimited)

5 comments:

  1. how Creative and adorable! love it! ROAAARRR!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card - love the little lion - Thanks for playing along at Creatalicious Challenges - DT Ellabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice mixture of animal prints. And that lion is adorable. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful birthday card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional make your own background” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete