Tuesday 26 September 2017

New Baby Boy Card


I have made an 8x8in white easel card. I have matt and layered the top and bottom of of the card with blue card and white embossed card. I embossed the white card using a Tattered Lace embossing folder.  Where the blue and white card meet I have attached self adhesive crochet ribbon.

I have die cut the baby vest, bib and duck using Sue Wilson dies. I assembled them before adding them to my card with foam pads. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Go Kreate scalloped oval die and mounted it onto a blue scalloped oval that I cut with the next size die in the nesting set. I added some flat backed pearls where the poppers would be on the vest.

I have die cut the the bib using a Marianne die, I wanted to add the baby's name onto the bib. To have the perfect size font I decided to use my Sue Wilson "BOYFRIEND" die and snipped the letters to separate them. I attached the bib to my card using foam pads so it would act as the stopper.

I printed the baby's full name and date of baby birth and used the scalloped oval nesting set again then added them to the bottom of my card.

jwscrapshack #207 - anything goes (3/3)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #26th Sept - anything goes (2/2)
wordartwednesday #300 - anything goes (unlimited)
creativefingers #137 - anything goes (2/3)
artisticinspirations #186 - anything goes (unlimited)* winner
reasonableribbon #172 - anything goes with ribbon (2/6)*
crafting-with-friends #51 - anything goes (2/3)*
corrosivechallengesbyjanet #9 - anything goes (3/3)*
abitmoretimetocraft #52 - anything goes (2/3)*
letscreate #129 - anything goes option child's play (2/3)*
avenue613 #201  - anything goes option distress it (2/8)*
craftingfromtheheart #176 - anything goes (1/3)*
creatalicious #122 - anything goes option leaves (unlimited)*
comeandgetit #24th Sept - anything goes (2/3)
sparklesforum #96 - die cuts/punches (unlimited)


9 comments:

  1. Great make.
    Thanks for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
    Angie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely baby card Beckie. Thank you for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of your card! Awesome job! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could this be more precious..i do not think so. Lovely card.
    Thank you for playing along at Let's Craft and Create
    Hugs
    DT Mukta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Baby card!!

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Crafty-littleangel {Welcome to visit My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful baby card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional leaves” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute baby card! Thank you for joining us over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges and I hope you'll join us again very soon,
    Jacky x Sparkles DT

    ReplyDelete