Friday 22 September 2017

Birthday card






I have used a 8x8in white and matt and layered it with gold and black card. I have used the Sue Wilson Eternal ring die and cut it three times in black card. I attached these to gold card and cut around them. I attached them to my card using foam pads. I have die cut the perfume bottles using Sue Wilson dies. I attached a sticky adhesive sheet to the card before cutting the background of the perfume bottles. I peeled off the backing and covered it with Tonic Nuvo glitter. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with part of the Sue Wilson Oslo die set. I cut the bigger elements of this die set in gold and black card after assembling these elements I attached it to my card with foam pads. To complete my card I added flat backed pearls.

 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

jwscrapshack #207 - anything goes (1/3)*
craftycreations #350 - anything goes (2/2)
pennys #347 - anything goes (1/3)
craftingfromtheheart #175 - anything goes (2/3)
throughthecraftroomdoor #19th Sept - anything goes (1/2)
avenue613 #201 - anything goes (2/8)
wordartwednesday #300 - anything goes (unlimited)
creativefingers #137 - anything goes (2/3)
artisticinspirations #186 - anything goes (unlimited)*
crafting-with-friends #51 = anything goes (2/3)*
corrosivechallengesbyjanet #9 - anything goes (2/3)*
sparklesforum #96 - die cuts/punches (unlimited)

3 comments:

  1. Your image is awesome! Those antique bottles are just gorgeous. I love it. and all the PERFECT things you did with it. Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's challenges! xDT Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a luxurious card. I love the perfume bottle dies and black and gold is always so elegant.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project! Congrats!
    Thank you for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog !!!
    Hope to see you again in the next challenge.
    Lidia DT
    http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete