Wednesday 1 March 2017

High top card




Firstly please excuse the poor photo. I took it quickly with my phone yesterday because this was a quick make because a neighbour didn't give me much notice.

I simply covered my 8x8in card with spotty paper from Anna Marie. I die cut the high tops with  a Die -namics die in light blue and white card, I printed a sentiment and die cut it with a Xcut scalloped circle die, I die cut the next size in the set in blue to mount the sentiment. I completed my card with flat backed pearls.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

craftingfromtheheart #148 - anything goes (2/3)
petallu #32 - anything goes (3/3)*
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #44 - anything goes (3/3)
craftysentiments #28 Feb - anything goes (2/3)
createsandmakes #9 - anything goes optional vintage (2/3)*
wordartwednesday #272 - anything goes (1/5)
crafting-with-friends #37 - anything goes (3/3)
abitmoretimetocraft #39 - anything goes (1/3)
artisticinspirations #173 - anything goes (unlimited)
inspirationdestination #123 - anything goes (unlimited)



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely inspirational design for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2017 challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Rebecca, love the pearls like this! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
    Hugs, Wendy / GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cool, Beckie. It makes me want to put on my running shoes and get outside. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by Word Art Wednesday and play along in our challenges. It's such a blessing to have you join us and I hope you will visit again soon and often. Have a wonderful and creative week.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. i'd love to have you stop by my blog to say hello when you can.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous dies - so cool for a male card. Thanks for joining in at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete