Wednesday 29 March 2017

Deer Easel Card



This is the first time I have made this type of easel card. I have matt and layered the top of my card with pink card and white embossed card. I embossed the white card with a Xcut die. I have covered the bottom of my card with green card. I attached another section of card on the bottom, this will act as the stopper for the easel.  have cut this section with green card. I have cut a number of green pieces of card with a grass die to create layers. I have die cut a fence in brown using a Memory Box die. I have cut three deer using a Marianne die after assembling them I attached them to my card amongst the layers. I die cut the tree using a Memory Box  die. I have then die cut the tiny flowers for the tree using a Cheery Lynn die and punched larger flowers to add to the grass. I die cut a pink oval and white oval using a Presscut nesting set. I added a sentiment, cut using a Cheery Lynn die to the ovals, then added some of the punched flowers. I completed my card with flat backed pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

jwscrapshack #181 - anything goes (3/3)*
creatalicious #111 - anything goes option gems or pearls (unlimited)*
artisticinspirations #175 - anything goes (unlimited)*
audsentiments #176 - any sentiment except birthday (4/5)*
craftycatzweekly #363 - anything goes option buttons (3/3)*
deepocean #151 - flowers everywhere (unlimited)*
cutecardthursday #470 - spring fever*
throughthepurplehaze #121 - springtime (3/3)*
pennys #322 - anything goes (1/3)*
wednesdayscreativeinspiration #271 - anything goes*
glitternsparkle #232 - female (1/3)*
comeandgetit - spring (1/3)*
 eclecticellapu - spring (unlimited)*
ooh-la-la-creations #225 - layer it up*
houseofcards - make a scene and/or colours (unlimited)*
crafting-with-dragonflies #77 - more than 2 folds (1/1)* (top 3)
mytimetocraft #342 - woodland animal or Easter* (top 3)

15 comments:

  1. A lovely entry for our Springtime challenge at Come And Get It. Lots of detail and very cute. CarolG DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful easel card Rebecca, love the scene you created. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable easel card,awesome design and beautiful soft colors...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
    Željka DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is a cool Easel card 🙂 Might have to give this one a try :) Thank you for playing along with us at Jo’s Scrap Shack.
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable!! And what a great twist on an easel card! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the style of card it's a change from the normal 5x7 loving the layering too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh deer.....I love your built up layers and the cute animals peeking through the tall grass. The tree is so pretty too. Thanks for sharing your wonderful skills with us at Crafting with Dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card style! Thank you for plying along at Penny's Challenges.
    Mary (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your cute card with us at Ooh La La Creations. Love those little deer! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sensational easel card featuring those gorgeous woodland animals. thanks for sharing with us at My Time to Craft
    ~DT Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an adorable scene! Love the cute fawns, looking through the grass.
    Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards.
    (...sorry I'm so late with my comment)
    Rosi xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional gems or pearls” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete