Monday 28 November 2016

70th Birthday Card

I have had a nightmare with my blog in the last couple of days. I deleted photos from my phone and little did I know I would delete my photos from my blog!!

I have had to crack on with some cards today because I have birthdays coming up as well as Christmas.

This card is a little out of my comfort zone but my Mother-in-law is 70 on Sunday and this is her favourite colour and she loves butterflies.


I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with a turquoise?? and white embossed card. I embossed the white card with a Xcut embossing folder.  I have used Creative Expressions Gilding Polish to enhance the embossing. I have used a set by Sue Wilson to cut the frames. I have used a Presscut nesting set of ovals for the sentiment. I have cut the numbers using Tattered Lace dies. I have used Lea'bilites dies to cut the flowers, I have used an embellishment from Chloe Creative Cards to complete the flower. I have completed my card with Tonic Nuvo drops.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

artisticinspirations #168 - anything goes (unlimited)*
craftingfromtheheart #138 - anything goes (1/3)*
craftyourpassion #340 - anything goes (1/3)*
justkeeponcreating #Nov - anything goes (unlimited)
pennys #305 - anything goes (2/3)*
sunnydaycrafting #24 - anything goes (1 per day)*
avenue613 #191 - anything goes (3/8)*
creatalicious #103 - anything goes option use a sentiment (unlimited)*
audsentiments #169 - anything goes with a sentiment (2/5)*
inspirationdestination #113 - anything goes (unlimited)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #46 - anything goes (2/3)*
ooh-la-la-creations #218 - birthday celebrations*
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #41 - anything goes (2/3)*


12 comments:

  1. A special card in lovely colours for your mother-in-law's 70 th I'm sure she'll love it.Thanks for joining in the challenge at Ooh-la la Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for the special birthday. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting! ~DT Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the different shapes on this card - very pretty dies. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure your MIL is going to love the card that you made for her.It's always special when you make a card especially for that person. Great embossing here.Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful and elegant. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made your MIL a beautiful and elegant card :o) Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous love the embossing and the beautiful colour.
    Thank you for joining us at OLLCB.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card,love the texture on it...thank yu for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE
    Ċ½eljka DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Happy Holidays
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use a sentiment” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry it has taken so long to comment on this card, I had to leave my blog abruptly due to ill health. This is such a lovely card and just to let you know that the link-up's are up and running again, look forward to seeing your submissions
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete