Saturday 8 October 2016

Giraffe Card


I had a strange request today, a birthday card with a giraffe.

I found an image online and printed it and printed a personalised sentiment. I cut the image and sentiment with Tonic rectangle dies. I matt and layered my 8x8in white card with yellow card and white embossed card. I embossed the white card with an Embossalicious embossing folder. I completed the card with stars cut with a punch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

inspirationdestination - #106 anything goes (unlimited)*
creatalicious = #100 anything goes (unlimited)*
justkeeponcreating - anything goes (unlimited)*
artisticinspirations - #164 anything goes (unlimited)*




3 comments:

  1. I love the main image and I am sure Logan will love this card.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture and layout. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with let’s celebrate” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete