Thursday 30 June 2016

18th birthday key card




A 8x8in white scalloped edged card.  I have matt and layered my card with pink and white embossed card. I embossed the white card with a Crafts Too embossing folder. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Xcut scalloped circle die, I cut the next size in the nesting set in pink to layer the sentiment. I used a 18 key and decorated it with ribbon and flowers from my stash. I attached the key to my card with my glue gun. I completed my card with Tonic Nuvo drops.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

craftycreations - anything goes (2/2)
carabbiemomentsofcraft - anything goes (2/3)
notjustcards - anything goes (unlimited)
wordartwednesday - anything goes (1/5)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends - anything goes (2/3)
artisticinspirations -anything goes (unlimited)
craftingfromtheheart - anything goes (1/3)
diecuttindivas - birthday (1/3)
craftyourpassion - anything goes (1/3)
4craftychicks - anything goes 
corrosive - lots of layers (unlimited)
open-mindedcraftingfun - use your favourite technique/die cutting (1/3)
scrapnchallenge - anything goes (1/1)
craftysentiments - anything goes (1/3)
craftingbydesigns - anything goes 
avenue613 - anything goes optional twist sight,sound, taste of summer (1/3)
pennys - anything goes (1/3) *
thecraftyaddicts - anything goes (1/3)
createandinspire - anything goes (1/3)

10 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card, Rebecca. I love the key and flowers. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Beckie. Such soft, sweet touches you've added. It's just lovely. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your talents with us, and I really hope you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. You are warmly welcome to share with us here as well. I would LOVE having you join us:
    CropStop Challenge
    www.cropstop.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite elegant .Love the flowers and key . Thanks for sharing with us here at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this card is so elegant, love the addition of the flowers and that background is super.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Crafty Creations Challenges }

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the embossing folder you used, one day I will own one! I absolutely love the key you used for this 18th birthday card. Simply fabby! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes!

    Tamie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Rebecca. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Thank you for joining our “Birthday” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet and so charming, the image is simply outstanding. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs    
    Berni,DT
    open-mindedcraftingfun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is surely a vision of loveliness, the key so symbolic. I love the pink and pearls. We appreciate your wonderful art, so creative and beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us in the #236-#237 - Word Art Wednesday AG Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. This beauty won a gift certificate from Simon Says Stamp at Word Art Wednesday. Congratulations. Please contact Karen. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete